Norwegian Dream on Bermuda webcam

rge

cubechick.. Sorry.. guess I had not had enough coffee at that time. I misunderstood. I thought there was a webcam in St. George overlooking the bay that you were looking at. My bad.. 8-)

There is a webcam that I know of:

http://www.weather.bm/WebCam.asp

But I don't know if the OP was looking at that...I don't know how you'd tell if a ship was sailing through the cut and having a rough time from this vantage point.

Checking the St George webcam shows that the Dream isn't there - so she must be in Hamilton. What happens if she docks in St George and then the wind is high the day we're supposed to leave? Do we get to stay in Bermuda for an extra day or two?

Most excellent if the Dream is in Hamilton! I wonder how this cruise scored that deal? :D Lets hope they do that again next week! :D :D

Let's hope NOT! St. George's is a much better place to dock, a more quaint village with a more "historical" feel. It's too bad there will be no more NCL cruises out of Boston to St. George's after this season :( Opinions differ, I guess?

Funny I would much rather dock in Hamilton as well. So much more central for shopping and the beaches on the South Shore. I just feel there is more to do there than in St. George's. But everything will be at the Dockyard after next season.

Let's hope NOT! St. George's is a much better place to dock, a more quaint village with a more "historical" feel. It's too bad there will be no more NCL cruises out of Boston to St. George's after this season :( Opinions differ, I guess?

I'm with you! St. George is just gorgeous.

However, it's good to be forewarned that docking in Hamilton is a possibility...

LOL! I almost did finish up with a "Go Pats!" :D

I wonder if they'll be spending some of that money on players that they'll save now that they don't need such an extensive "video department"

Oh boy, I'm gonna get it now but I feel so "naughty" today that I just had to try to get that goat of yours ;). And you know I wouldn't do it at all if we weren't friends.

I wonder if they'll be spending some of that money on players that they'll save now that they don't need such an extensive "video department"

Oh boy, I'm gonna get it now but I feel so "naughty" today that I just had to try to get that goat of yours ;). And you know I wouldn't do it at all if we weren't friends.

You're such a pain! :D

Actually speaking of their video department, the report is out that Matt Walsh spoke w/ Roger Goodell and all of the additional allegations were hooey. No taping Rams walkthrough at the Superbowl, no spying on players locker rooms, no messing with communications systems, etc. Goodell doesn't see that there will be any need for further sanctions against the Pats.

Hopefully we can just move on and concentrate on the upcoming season now!

You're such a pain! :D

Actually speaking of their video department, the report is out that Matt Walsh spoke w/ Roger Goodell and all of the additional allegations were hooey. No taping Rams walkthrough at the Superbowl, no spying on players locker rooms, no messing with communications systems, etc. Goodell doesn't see that there will be any need for further sanctions against the Pats.

And you believe that!!! :eek: ROTF

Archived