Triunph "Fun Vision"

I saw another thread that said the Triumph doesnt have the "Fun Vision" system on the televisions. Is this true still?

By the way...what exactly is Fun Vision? Is that how you order shore tours or check your Sail & Sign Account Status?

One more question...What TV stations are available? Weather or News, etc. With hurricane season still here, I would like to be able to see what might be coming!

Thanks!

I saw another thread that said the Triumph doesnt have the "Fun Vision" system on the televisions. Is this true still?

By the way...what exactly is Fun Vision? Is that how you order shore tours or check your Sail & Sign Account Status?

One more question...What TV stations are available? Weather or News, etc. With hurricane season still here, I would like to be able to see what might be coming!

Thanks!

Huh? :confused: Triumph does indeed have FunFision. It is only the older ships (Fantasy-class and prior) that do not.

Yes, you may book shore tours and monitor your S&S account.

Only broadcast network channels (ABC,CBS,NBC) are provided, in addition there are some movies and ship information channels.

However, we were never able to use it. I read somewhere on the ship (on a sign at the Information Desk?) that it can only handle 70 users at a time. I tried at all hours, including 3 am, and I could never get it to work. Hopefully you'll have better luck.

You will love the Triumph - she's a beautiful ship.

Archived