Westerdam Aft Cabins

tapia

There is no 12 step program so my husband and I are doomed to act on our Aft Corner Suite fetish forever. The two of us will dine on our huge balcony without the need for two more people to make the balcony full :)

HAL does not have policies regarding aft corner suites other than if they have a handicapped designation.

Next up....people with fetishes for ordering room service...Oh no...we'll be in that category too!!!!

I was going to book an aft on the Westerdam for the Alaska cruise next summer, however, the kind folks here said to book a port side balcony since the ship will stay in Glacier Bay for awhile and will sit looking forward at the Glacier and the port side of the Glacier. Unless I hear differently I am planning to follow their advice and forego the aft balcony.

We had 5190 (aft port corner SC) on the Westerdam in Alaska and had the best seats in the house for glacier viewing...the glaciers were in our back yard. The ship makes a complete circle while in Glacier Bay and you will see both sides. The windows in the Crow's Nest were fogged over, it was raining so people on the bow got wet. We had the TV on for the narration by the Naturalist and thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon on our mostly covered veranda with snacks and drinks and comfortable seating.

GN

Archived