Crown and Anchor Cruise Credits

We shall see about that. Have you heard recently about the survey being sent to Crown & Anchor members regarding changes to the loyalty program? :)

LOL:p

I do NOT think any changes are going to happen anytime soon. If they do, RCCL will give several months notice.

My October cruise showed up by the end of the year. I would be calling on that one if I were you.

My cruise from last September (8 months ago now) is still showing "0" credits. I finally called a few weeks back, and after they researched a bit, they told me it was listed separately under a slight variation of my name in another listing. They told me that they could correct it, but that it might take a few weeks to show up?

:rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

I think it's about time to call again.

My cruise from September 2005 is showing. My cruise from April 2008 is showing. My cruise from October 2007 is NOT showing. After many emails to C and A, they keep saying they are upgrading their systems and to be patient. A system upgrade that takes 7 + months sounds more like a downgrade. Ha Ha My advice, keep track of your past sail dates, booking #'s and cabin #'s. After my September 2008 cruise I will be 1 away from Platinum. Kinda makes me nervous that my next - next cruise might not give me Platinum benefits if my credits aren't up to date.

Archived