Horse Drawn Carriage Ride in Victoria

My partner and I will be getting off of our cruise ship to be married in Beacon Hill Park. We will only have a short period of time in Victoria and we are wondering if there are any horse drawn carriages on the dock that will take us over to the park. Or, are there any other suggestions for transportation? Thanks!

Hopefully someone local will answer your question. Wew note, however, that having a carriage is important to you; so why take a chance on finding one on the dock? You should arrange a carriage in advance.

Googling "horse drawn carriage victoria BC" yielded several companies, and a few wedding planners. If no one else answers your question, why not try contacting a few of the carriage companies or wedding planners? If you already have a planner, maybe he or she can help you with the carriage.

Never seen any at the dock on our visits but in the inner harbour area they are frequently visible. It's not all that far between so I would think pre arrangements would be all that's needed

J&J makes good suggestions

Archived