Aerial tram and/or canal tour?

OC PAT

We will be arriving in Puerto Limon in 1/09. The aerial tram just looks too cool. I understand one doesn't see many animal but heck how many times does one ride above a jungle? I've also heard its a long ride and may not be worth the long ride. The canal boat tour also looks great but as a seasoned cruiser would I be seeing anything unique or different. I have viewed youtube but couldn't really tell. I really am interested in both tours. I've heard that combining these tours would be too time consuming. So I need your imput and recommendations. It will be just me and my dh. We are big people if that makes a difference in your advise. Looking forward to hearing from the wise ones and much thanks for your time.

oc pat

• 2 weeks later...

I went through exactly the same thing you are!!LOL!!!

I final took Oscar Brown's tour to the country side and the canal, but i am told there are others that are every bit as good as Oscar.

The canal tour was great....guiide was good...saw wildlife...got some great pictures. It was definitely worthwhile. BUT....to this day i wonder whether than the sky-tram would have been better!

So I guess we'll just have to go back and try it out! Don't you just hate it when that happens!!!

Archived