Romance Package

lhall85917

Have you the number for this marjrie? :D

Hi, it is uk guest services 0845 658 8140 then I think it was option one, I had to hold for a while before I actually spoke to a real person, but once I got through all they needed was the reservation number. Make sure they quote the £40 price for you. :)

Good Luck.

Hi

I booked my cruise thro a US website, went to NCL.com and printed out the form, filled it out with my CC details and faxed it to the US number, just got CC statement and they have charged me $79.

Great value.

Hope that helps.

Jax

Bon Voyage Packages

Call:

When I called and booked our romance package last week I asked if I could get a confirmation ... he said he could e-mail it to me so that is what we did. I like having the paperwork with me just in case there is a problem. dpw

Just got home yesterday & we did order the Romance Package. The letter we received from the ship had a "loop hole" in it & said that we can use it in any restaurant, so we lucked out & had steaks instead of French food at Jefferson's Bistro.

We totally forgot about the cake & champagne party, but rec'd all of our other benefits & enjoyed them greatly. Worth $79:cool: .

Read the letter when it arrives!!

Best regards,

Jackie

I've read how much everyone enjoys the Romance Package and I'd love to book it but we aren't interested in eating at Le Bistro. There really isn't much on the menu that I'd enjoy (at least before 2.0 was implemented). Has anyone been able to switch restaurants and use this for a different one? Or do you know if the menu has changed with 2.0 in place?

Totally agree about Le Bistro. On the Jewel we upgraded this to Cagney's for an extra $5 each, they also let us have the excellent white zinfandel wine instead of the house red or white at no extra charge. We did not drink the sparkling wine on embarkation day so took it to Cagneys when we went a second time (we checked first and found it was OK to do this). By the way, we found the normal cover charge was $15 for Le Bistro and $20 for Cagneys which are both $5 less than we expected.

You do have to go to the party for the "free photo" but I think you can opt for a $5 credit towards any other photo if you choose not to attend.

We chose our 7x5 photo from the photo gallery - just show the letter delivered to your stateroom.

Archived