Bahamas with 7 and 6 year old

cougar242

We will be in the Bahamas in about 10 days and will be in Freeport and Nassau and I am interested in what would be fun do to with a 7 and 6 year old. I know I would definately like to take them to the beach. Any suggestions? Thanks for your help!

Although I haven't been to any of these personally, they get rave reviews here. The resorts/hotels British Colonial Hilton, Wyndham and Sheraton all offer day passes to their resorts for like $15 a piece. One of these, kids are free (I forget which one). My kiddos will be 8 and 10 when we go and that's what we're planning on doing.

Thats too bad nobody's responded. I'll be in Nassau in June with my 8 y/o and i read all about the Dolphine Encounters place but wanted to see what else might be out there for her. I hope your afmily has a great trip.

We're going to Nassau in October and got the Comfort Suites room for $156 that gets us (2 adults and 2 children) into the Atlantis water park for the day - we can't wait! I found the link on this site - just look around. Hope you have a great time!!

Archived