Wet Bar on the Dream

beasfriend

Hi Beasfriend,

We just came back from the weekend cruise on the Dream and it did appear that the pool water was heated. We saw several young boys in the wet bar pool (bar was closed) and there was steam coming off the water.(it was fairly cold outside 50-55 degrees) It would have been far to cold to swim in last weekend if it was not heated. My daughter and I did enjoy the hot tubs but we were not so brave as to swim in the pools! LOL

Is the water this bar sits in heated? Or is just the regular cold salt water? I think it would be a bit chilly sitting in cold water sailing from Boston any months other than July and August!

Whew! for a moment there, I thought your post was titled "Wet Dream on the Bar." Gotta get my eyes checked! :p

Whew! for a moment there, I thought your post was titled "Wet Dream on the Bar." Gotta get my eyes checked! :p

LOL!! That's what I first saw when I looked at the thread title!!

I did quite the doubletake there for a second!! :D

Damned dyslexia! :p

Whew! for a moment there, I thought your post was titled "Wet Dream on the Bar."

That's exactly how I read it the first time also. Imagine my disappointment to read the post!

I'm glad to see from several of the above postings that I'm not alone.

:D :D :D

I just KNEW it would be a matter of time before someone posted the above.....I just LOVE you guys!

:D :D :D

I just KNEW it would be a matter of time before someone posted the above.....I just LOVE you guys!

I was just getting ready to post the same thing!! No matter how many times I look at the title to the thread all I see is "Wet dream at the bar"....which sounds like a spring break or swingers cruise???!!!

Archived