Infinity vs. Summit.... which is better?

Cruise Meister

G'Day

We are betwixt and beteen on the M Class ships.

good news: we have AFT CC Balcony rooms reserved on both sailings

One is doing Panama Canal: on Infinity, and we just reserved a

Atlantic Crossing, to Morocco and Spain on the Summit.

We are leaning towards the trip to spain (both are in April 09) however, read some CCritics feedback on the Summit that it is "worn and tired looking" in need of refurb.

Any feedback or input would be appreciated, since we never have done AFT cabins before. I was thinking of writing Celebrity to see when the Summit is planned for drydock-refurb

Thanks !!

We are booked on the Summit April 2009 transatlantic because we liked the itinerary. We have been on the Infinity but never on the Summit. I do understand that the two are nearly identical although the Summit is slightly newer. In my experience, a few years after launch or refurbishing every ship looks a little worn in spots.

We were on the summit in March prior to the transatlantic sailing..then she went into a 3 week dry dock. They were mostly replacing the engine. She was in pretty good shape. A few dings and worn areas but still good. Both ships are exactly the same...I would definately go for the itinerary...so whichever you want to do..they both sound nice. You will love the Aft Cabin...they are the best!

Happy Choosing

Alisia

We were on the Summit in February. It was a great ship in great shape. I did not see anything that would make stay away from that ship. I wish I was going next week on the Summit again:) .

Archived