Carnival Triumph Cabin 8433

PnkFldFan

My wife and I are sailing on the Triumph January 4, 2009. I reserved a category 9A cabin #8433 aft ship in the starboard side corner. From the brochure it looks pretty big. Has anyone ever stayed in this or similar 9A cabin?

countdown.pl?name=pnkfldfan&date=8-10-2008&image=Beach-9&text=&ship=Carnival Legend

countdown.pl?name=PnkFldFan&date=1-4-2009&image=Beach-2&text=&ship=Carnival Triumph

We are In cabin 8433 this October. I found some pictures on webshots of the same cabin on the Victory. It seems to be the same 185 sq.ft. as the regular Balconys, just laid out differently.

We are In cabin 8433 this October. I found some pictures on webshots of the same cabin on the Victory. It seems to be the same 185 sq.ft. as the regular Balconys, just laid out differently.

I have stayed in this type of cabin twice and booked it for the third time for October on the Triumph. The cabin is the same size as a regular balcony cabin but the balcony is to die for and the views are fabulous. Enjoy your cruise. :cool:

I have stayed in that same cabin on the Triumph this past August. The balcony is huge it wraps around the ship you also have 2 big windows. Maybe the cabin is the same size as the last poster said but I didnt think so I thought it was bigger maybe it was the layout. when you walk in you have the closet then vanity then bathroom then the door for the balcony now to your left of the vanity is you bed tv in front of that on a dresser to the left of the bed is the couch and table. The cabin is very bright with the windows. Also becareful on the balcony the people on the lido can see down because of the slant I found out the hard way when I flashed my husband :eek: Also 1 morning we found broken drink glasses on our balcony from people throwing them over.

I have pictures also on webshots if you search kriscsweet then click on albums to seperate the pictures you can find all the triumph pics in the 2nd one

Archived