Submarine Trip

DublinLass

We were on the sub in Grand Cayman last July. While we did go down 100 feet and the underwater landscape was pretty, we missed seeing the tropical fish, turtles, etc. Even though there were none in sight, I'm still glad we had the opportunity to go! Maybe you will be luckier than we were!

We were on the sub in Grand Cayman last July. While we did go down 100 feet and the underwater landscape was pretty, we missed seeing the tropical fish, turtles, etc. Even though there were none in sight, I'm still glad we had the opportunity to go! Maybe you will be luckier than we were!

Same for us, pretty boring, IMO......no fish etc.

Although I've not experienced that excursion in Cozumel, I thoroughly enjoyed the Atlantis Sub in Grand Cayman. There were numerous fish and we also passed some scuba divers who came by to check us out. I also found it really cool how everything inside the sub turns to black-and-white, with no perception of color.

It honestly depends on the day you go. Some days you will see more fish in Cozumel, others it will be Cayman. In my opinion from scuba diving in both, the coral formations in Cozumel are better, but Cayman is not to be missed.

The Cayman Sub was great ! Went down 100+ feet and the colors were unbelievable.

Was this the "Atlantis?" If it was, sorry, I don't agree...a complete waste of $180. It was HOT- the combination NO AC and buffett food it was quite fragrant. You had to strain to see out the porthole and then if you could see you were bumping heads w/your neighbor.

Archived