How much time?

emmick12

Need some info please,thanks ,we are cruising out of PC in Oct. flying back to Detroit,question how much time should we alot for the morning of the return flight out of Orlando airport ,kind of thinking a 1:00pm flight should or hope leaves lots of time for emmigration and driving and so on from the ship to the airport. Thanks

I wouldn't book any earlier than 1:00 unless I have a private car service arranged and do self-debarkation.

For a 1:00 flight you will need to arrive at MCO by 11:00, it's a 45 minute drive so you will need to be on the road from PC by 10:15 so you would need to have your color called by 9 to 9:30ish.

Need some info please,thanks ,we are cruising out of PC in Oct. flying back to Detroit,question how much time should we alot for the morning of the return flight out of Orlando airport ,kind of thinking a 1:00pm flight should or hope leaves lots of time for emmigration and driving and so on from the ship to the airport. Thanks

I think 1:00 would make me a little nervous. I always like to be early so it's just a thing with me I guess.

I would do self assist at debarkation time.

You should have no problem with 1pm. We actually had a 12:10pm flight 1 time. If you have any doubts, go to the Purser, give them your flight times and ask for early debarkation. You can also use the express luggage service, which I think is around $15 and Carnival handles your luggage for you and you don't have to worry with luggage check in.

Archived