Bringing Soft Drinks Onboard??

amybugg

and put everything in a laundry bag under the bed. Unfortunately the fridge didn't get very cold. Regarding my earlier post I am more concerned with my bottom line than HALs as well as my convenience. Most posters seem to agree regarding bringing liquor on board but those who wish to follow the rules please do so.

And never drive over the speed limit!

On our Zuiderdam cruise October 2007 we noted that our refrigerator didn't get too cold, either.

We were told by the hotel manager that it's not a fridge, it's a cooler. The difference is that the cooler doesn't have the same cooling mechanism as a real "refrigerator".

More technical and knowledgable minds than mine will have a more complete answer....lol.

Okay, I am new with Hal.

Why would anyone want to bring their own soda on board?

Is Hal's selection very limited?

I mean carting a 12 pack of soda, or someone mentioned a case of soda, around the world, is not my kind of vacation.

The cokes from the mini-bar in our room was $2.50 a can. If you ordered them from the bar they were $2.00 and most the time we heard people complaining of them being flat. My husband usually drinks at least 2 with supper. In the dining room that would have been $4. We bought on full case of cokes (12) for $2.75. When we had dinner in our room I drank one and he would drink 2. Which would have cost us $7.50. But bringing them on board it cost pretty much nothing at $2.75/ 12 pack. Not counting just dropping by the cabin during the day to pick one up. :D So carting them on board with us saved us a lot of money over 10 days. ;)

Archived