Caribbean Princess - Aloha Deck, Cabin# A622

Piperschic

Hi Everyone,

I tried posting this message under the "cabin secetion tips", but didn't get any response, so I thought I would try it here.

Is there anyone that has been on this ship & in or near this cabin to give some advice?

I liked the location, near the top of the ship. I believe it is floor number 12 and the pools and etc. are on 15, (there is no 13). Most of the restaurants and etc. are down on 5,6,and 7 and it is much easier to go down the stairs vs. up. There is a laundry facility near you.

We were in Cabin A640. There was nothing wrong with the cabin at all, but on our prior cruise we were in cabin C310 and we preferred that cabin. We're not that fussy about our cabin, but I liked the balcony better on the Caribe deck. I went with a guaranty cat. and so it's luck of the draw.

Anyway, given the choice, midship is more appealing to me than forward or aft. But it's really six of one... You have to go from one end of the ship to the other at some point no matter where your cabin is. And after all that wonderful food, a lot of stairs and a lot of walking can be a benefit when you go to zip up your pants! :)

Archived