I'm working for Fred Olsen........

Wow just been told today that I have a job with Fred Olsen starting in the next couple of months.

I am so excited, been reading the boards to see what everyone thinks, the normal opinions are around, but I think I have chosen wisely, I'm sure you'll all agree???

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Cruiser 25,

I just want to say well done on your new job, my son has been working for Carnival for 18 months ( Statendam, Destiny, Sea Princess) he is a croupier and he has been all around the world apart from South America. He has fantastic memories and experiences which he will remember for the rest of his life. He loves the staff bars ( discounted prices- lager 75p a pint) and because he is classed as staff he can eat in the casual restaurants and can go to the passenger disco, the pay is lousy ($15 per day) but the tips more that make up for that. So if you are young, no commitments have a fantastic time and enjoy it before you settle down.Which ship are you on?

Good luck

Archived