St Marteen/St Martin - What's best?

I don't understand why a beach has to be "officially" designated a nude beach for people to accept that it is. If I walk down a beach and randomly see fully nude people, I consider that a nude beach. I wouldn't want an unsuspecting family to be led there thinking there won't be any nudity because the beach isn't "officially" designated a nude beach, when in fact there is a very good possibility they will. So Kal, even though even in your above post you said "you saw no more than two or three fully nude people" while you were there, that's no reason to call it a nude beach :rolleyes:

How many nude people does it take to qualify as a nude beach?

...So Kal, even though even in your above post you said "you saw no more than two or three fully nude people" while you were there, that's no reason to call it a nude beach :rolleyes:

How many nude people does it take to qualify as a nude beach?

When you see about 98% of the beach dwellers in the full buff, standing, laying, walking, and swimming you know it's a nude (or in the case of Club Orient, clothing optional) beach.

The fact that there may be some minor carry over from the clothing optional Club Orient section onto the 1 mile long area of Orient beach doesn't make that a nude beach.

Two or three people definitely doesn't make it a nude beach, especially when that viewing was over a three week period.

Club O is a clothing optional beach. Orient Beach including all the indivual sections (e.g. Kon Tiki, Bikini Beach, Waikiki Beach, Coco Beach etc) is a standard European topless beach.

Seeing someone nude in a place doesn't make it a nude establishment. I suspect a nude person could occasionally be found in your own home but I doubt it is characterized as a "nude home".

Archived