Kid's Crew

I have a question. We will be going on Spirit on Jan '09 and would like to take advantage of the Kid's Club. However the issue is our son is going to be 21 days short of being 2. Does anyone know, do they make exceptions or check on the childrens age before you sign them up? We're not really in need of the Kid's Club as there will be 8 people in our group not including him but we think our son would enjoy it and we wouldn't mind sometime alone espically at night.

Well they state that they are very strict about their age classifications so I have a feeling the official answer would be no.

You could take your child to the first day orientation they have and they will ask you the age and you could just tell them the child is two even though it is not true. I do not believe they would ask for proof although you never know.

You would have to lie, though, so you would have to decide if you were comfortable with that. If you ask for a relaxation of the rules I have a feeling they would say no.

They are really strict about their age policy (for liabilty reasons) and unless a child turns 2 while on the cruise s/he will not be allowed to participate in the scheduled kid's crew activities. Sorry:(

The Spirit does have certain times throughout the day designated "Time for Tots" where parents and their under 2's can use the kid's crew room, ball pit, jungle gym, and toys.

You could take your child to the first day orientation they have and they will ask you the age and you could just tell them the child is two even though it is not true. I do not believe they would ask for proof although you never know.

The kid's crew receives a list of all children and their DOB's so lying is not an option.

I've spoken to many people at NCL and even when I didn't ask, I was told they make no exceptions. We're traveling with an under 2 and they are very strict. One NCL person told me it was a liability issue. They also won't move a kid up or down to a different age group. I think Carnival is the only line that will do anything with the under 2s.

Archived