Holiday question 4 people in cabin

ZwithKids

I am considering sailing out of Moblie this fall on the Holiday. I would like a ocean view cabin, BUT there are none with two uppers and two lowers. I talked to Carnival, and they informed me that there is one upper, and a roll away. I have 2 questions...

How comfy are the roll aways, and do they take up too much space? Should I book an inside cabin, and have more room (without the roll away in the way?)?

Thanks for any advice.

Hi

We just got home from the Destiny. I don't know if the cabins are arranged the same way, but we had 4 people (2 adults & 2 teens) in the one cabin that had an upper bunk & a roll away. In addition a queen size bed. The upper bunk was quite comfortable. The rollaway is actually a little couch that they unfold each night & fold up again each morning. My son found it short but he's 6ft. It would be perfect for a younger child. But it did us just fine! We found the cabin to have more room than the Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas which had a double pullout sofa & no uppers. Hope this helps!

We did 4 with a roll away and it was fine. The roll away was a cot that the room stewart folded up and put under the upper when it wasn't in use and opened it up every night. It was fine. We made the kids take turns each night.

Archived