Seahorses on the Victory??

Hello Everyone!

Going on the Victory in Nov and just wondering what the seahorses are that a few people have mentioned on the Victory? This is my first cruise on the Victory and I've heard so many good things, but kinda confused about this seahorse thing. Any info is apppreciated!!

Thanks!!

Hello Everyone!

Going on the Victory in Nov and just wondering what the seahorses are that a few people have mentioned on the Victory? This is my first cruise on the Victory and I've heard so many good things, but kinda confused about this seahorse thing. Any info is apppreciated!!

Thanks!!

There are seahorses everywhere in the decor. The ones every one is always talking about I think are in the railings on the stairs, but after sailing on the Victory twice I never encountered being bitten by them

I haven't sailed on this ship but I have also heard about all the seahorses. I think they are just a major part of the decor of the ship, like the urns on the Legend.

Be careful around them though, I've heard they "bite"! LOL

The seahorses go with the Victory's sea theme. You'll see the seahorses in various areas, but the ones you always hear about are the ones on the stair railing. We were on her in November, and we never attacked by the infamous seahorses. Have a fantastic cruise. You will love the Victory!

I too was on Victory and I did see all the seahorses on the railings but I was never bitten by one!!! But there were a few folks that did cut the corners sharp or wasn't paying attention so they had little incidents with the seahorses. I learned from reading the boards about the seahorses and I am glad that I did.

Archived