Smiths For Airports

SSL

Has anyone here used Smiths For Airports? I'm looking for transportation from Heathrow to Southampton, don't want to do trains, want to pay less than what Jeeves of Hampshire wants. I'm traveling on a different day than my cruise, so I can't use Cunard transfer. So I found this company. Anyone have experience with them?

We have booked them for our August trip and the communication with them has been excellent and the price is 1/2 of other car companies that I researched. There are some very good reports about them in the ports of call section of this site--that is how I found them.

We agree totally! We used them on April 22nd on your recommendation, and they were superb. I booked online with Sharon from mid ocean on QM2. Driver Ian called us on our mobile at exactly 10am, as requested, to let us know he was right outside. He took us to Lok'nStore, Southampton, to drop off our formal wear suitcases, then right to St. Pancras. We had an 'estate car' because of the number and size of our bags.

We just arrived London from Berlin a few hours ago by train, and we are at the Chesterfield. First thing tomorrow, I'll email Sharon to book our trip back to Lok'nStore...and QM2 next Monday (2June). We'll ask for Ian, if he's available.

Thanks again for the suggestion. :cool:

Bob & Beatrice Ring

Archived