Rookie Princess Cruiser

Cruisezilla

Hi Cruisezilla, we are mid-40's rookie Princess cruisers, so wer kinda in the same boat(or in this case ship):rolleyes: We are on the same sailing as you are and there is a couple on their honeymoon on our roll call. You should come on over and post and I'm sure some of the veteran Princess cruisers could answer that question for you. We've sailed on Carnival 4 times only so we are wondering the same thing. John

Hello All!:)

Any advice for mid- 30's Rookie Princess cruisers? Leaving SJU 11.2.08 for first wedding anniversary. Major differences from Carnival?? Thanks!:D

Would love to help you, however I have never been on a Carnival cruise, but can tell you that my first cruise was on the CB and loved it so much we keep sailing with the line. Post your question under the Princess Board & I'm sure you'll get alot of replies there.

Good luck & Happy (upcoming) Wedding Anniversary!!

Hi Cruisezilla, we are mid-40's rookie Princess cruisers, so wer kinda in the same boat(or in this case ship):rolleyes: We are on the same sailing as you are and there is a couple on their honeymoon on our roll call. You should come on over and post and I'm sure some of the veteran Princess cruisers could answer that question for you. We've sailed on Carnival 4 times only so we are wondering the same thing. John

Always had great , memorable times on Carnival , no reason to change. Actually , I'm here is cause the CCL Victory is sold out.

Would love to help you, however I have never been on a Carnival cruise, but can tell you that my first cruise was on the CB and loved it so much we keep sailing with the line. Post your question under the Princess Board & I'm sure you'll get alot of replies there.

Good luck & Happy (upcoming) Wedding Anniversary!!

Will do & Thanks!

been on both lines recently, and i actually prefer princess. food is a bit more variety and better, bit higher class and formal, and not nearly as many kids. both offer great entertainment, carnival offers free juices and lemonade, princess doesnt, and princess i think offers more variety on itineraries, as carnival has too many ships doing the same ports. also, most princess ships are newer, and most carnival ships are refurbished. cant go wrong with either, as both beat working.

Hello All!:)

Any advice for mid- 30's Rookie Princess cruisers? Leaving SJU 11.2.08 for first wedding anniversary. Major differences from Carnival?? Thanks!:D

Happy Anniversary!

We will be on the Caribbean Princess the week before you from NY-SJ for celebration of our 2nd Wedding Annivesary!

Have a great time!

Archived