Anyone with recent AE experience on the Sun?

I am in an AE to Alaska in August and have been reading up on as much info as I can but there seems to be one point that that I can't find the definitive answer to...

Do AE mini-suites on the Sun get all the perqs of the suites under 2.0? On NCL's website it mentions perqs for balcony and above and then another list for suites and villas. I read somewhere that, because there are so few AE's on the Sun (as compared to other ships) that they are included in the suite category. When we got our confirmation from NCL, it showed us boarding an hour before the "published" boarding time so that leads me to believe we get at least some of the benefits of a suite.

Has anybody sailed recently (since 2.0) in an AE on the Sun that can shed some light?

Thanks

Sorry but the AE's on the Sun are the mini-suites and they do not get the full suite perks. You get the separate embarkation line for balcony and mini-suite guests, but that's it. No VIP perks like butler or concierge service, breakfast/lunch in Il Adagio, etc.

Archived