Diving at Mr. Sancho's?

badora

Has anyone gone diving while at Mr. Sancho's. I was trying to find pricing info. My DH is certified and I am not. We were hoping to go somewhere where he can do a dive while I hang out at the beach/pool and it will be easy to meet back up when he's done. We also looked at Chankanaab.

Any recommendations are appreciated!

I'm not sure about Mr. Sanchos, but I can tell you that Playa Palancar offers boat diving and has a nice beach but no pool. It's about a $20 cab ride (one-way) from the pier. You don't need to reserve your dive in advance. They leave when they get enough people to go. I dove and 4 others on the boat did a discover scuba and three snorkeled. I had my own divemaster for the dive and did not stay with the discover scuba people. It was a great dive to Palancar reef.

I have also dove at chankanaab. It is a shore dive that takes you through a small cavern at the south end of the park. Not as spectacular as palancar, but a nice dive.

A third option would be Uvas beach. I did a two tank boat dive While my DH stayed at the beach. They do have a small pool there.

Hope this helps.

Archived