Voyager Kids Pool

k2

Can anyone tell me if the childrens water slide and pool on the Voyager is utilized by the program or if it is only used under parental discretion/supervision? I guess what I am wondering is if I should expect my children to have designated time in this pool during the time they spend in the kids club. I am not sure if I would want them in the pool without me. What is your thoughts or experience???

We did Voyager with a three year old and the kids club did NOT take them to the children's water slide/pool. It would surprise me if the older groups did. Seems the liability would be an issue, plus the kids would all need to change into swimsuits. If you searched for kids club schedules you could see if that was included in the list of activities.

I sailed on the Voyager 9/5/04 with my two sons, ages 7 & 8. The kids pool is not supervised....parents need to supervise. The pool is open long hours, but the kid's slide is only open during certain hours of the day. My cruise was a 5-night to Canada so the weather was cool....my boys never went in the kid's pool...they stuck to the hot tubs and the bigger pools on the pool deck.

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived