Anyone ever visit Anna Nichole Smith's graveside??

crazycruzer68

That's interesting, you know we were just there this week and I shoulda thought to ask someone. I bet people do go, you know that someone is interested in that junk. I personally wouldn't go, but I'd love to know how many people do and how much taxi's are making to take you there. :eek:

As of last August, you weren't allowed to. They had big, scary security guards at every entrance to the cemetary. All of the entrances had gates over them. We drove past it twice on our way to and from the Bacardi factory. Our driver made sure to show us the hospital where she had her baby and where her son died because someone in our group was a little obsessed with her. :D

May have changed now that more time has passed, but that was our experience.

• 3 weeks later...

We just got back from the Bahamas on Sunday, our cab driver did point out the hospital also and did show us the cemetary. You cant help but pass it on the way to the airport. There are gates at the cemetary but they were open and no security guards either. Cemetary isnt very big and I didnt notice any overly large stone or overdecorated site that would have hers stand out more then others

I am not planning on it, but for those of you who hate Nassau this is something different ot do. I watch ET so I feel like I have already been there. I was wondering if any tour companies are makeing any money off of us Americans.

Some people must live a pretty dull life if they have to visit a cemetary while on vacation.

Some people must live a pretty dull life if they have to visit a cemetary while on vacation.

Does that include all the famous people who are buried in Europe as well? Although I found the Jewish Cemetary in Prague and those ancient cemetaries in Ireland interesting as well. They make great pictures! :rolleyes:

hmmm i have been to Hawaii and went to pearl Harbor and if memory serves me correct a few men lost there life on the Arizona. I muust be real dull to take in that bit of history. Now I am not comparin american soldiers to Anna Nicole Smith....but rather that blatantly vauge statements arent always the best move to make when providing a different opinion...

hmmm i have been to Hawaii and went to pearl Harbor and if memory serves me correct a few men lost there life on the Arizona. I muust be real dull to take in that bit of history. Now I am not comparin american soldiers to Anna Nicole Smith....but rather that blatantly vauge statements arent always the best move to make when providing a different opinion...

Hmm I didn't know apples and oranges were the same!

muust is spelled must

comparin comparing

arent aren't

vauge vague

• 7 months later...
I will be in the Bahamas this month and does anyone know if there r any changes in going to the grave site...

No changes.. with all that's going on with John Travolta extortion case, and Howard Stern's new legal issues (writing bad checks on ANS Interactive Accounts) there's even more security in place.

Stern hasn't had a job in a decade and somehow still is writing checks to cover his mega expenses.. WOW.. which I had a live like that.. not.

No changes.. with all that's going on with John Travolta extortion case, and Howard Stern's new legal issues (writing bad checks on ANS Interactive Accounts) there's even more security in place.

Stern hasn't had a job in a decade and somehow still is writing checks to cover his mega expenses.. WOW.. which I had a live like that.. not.

thanks for the update scubagirl

We were there last Thursday and our driver did go by the cemetery. He also drove by the hospital where her son died, and by the church where the funerals were held. There was a guard sitting at the gate to the cemetery. We were allowed to pull up and stop and the driver pointed out the grave of her and her son, which were visible from the street. They were just small markers like all the rest. No one is allowed into the cemetery unless they have someone buried there. I had no interest in Anna Nicole Smith, but a couple of younger people on our tour enjoyed seeing these things. To each his own.

Archived