reef club or beach?

Carly, please share if you find a vendor who does a tour to any of the cenotes. I am interested as well. Cozumel will be our beach-y, water-y, fun day, and I wanted to see the cenotes, which would also be water fun, but different water fun.....you know what I mean. :p We'll settle for the Reef Club, too, if we can't nail down a good tour that will show us the cenotes.

So please, come back and post if you find out anything good! It will help others.....like me!

Oh Carly ya'll will love cruising. This is my boys' third cruise and my sixth. It's the best vacation EVER. We are already looking into booking the Conquest for next June with stops at Key West, Nassau and Freeport in the Bahamas. That will be fun!

Carly, Just from what I've read remember - no personal experience yet! - if you go to the Beach Club with AutoProgresso, you are at the Beach Club about three hours before you're brought back. With Ecstasy in port from 9-5, sounds like plenty of time afterwards to do the double decker tour and have a drink if it's close by. I think I read the double decker tour is short. Scroll around in this forum a little - it's talked about. You may find it can be done BEFORE you head off to the Reef Club. I'll be checking that out, too.

Archived