Cabin Question

I have booked a cruise on the Dawn for June 8th going to Bermuda. In Which I have had trouble with my travel agent on upgrading our room. Finally after many e-mails and phone calls and me willing to pay for the upgrade I finally got somewhere with them yesterday.

My travel agent told me they can upgrade us from and inside cabin KK on floor 6 to floor 8 G with an obstructed view Stateroom. Does anyone know if they whole window is obstructed?? I am really not going to complain about it either way just because we got this upgrade for free it's more just of a curious question. Even thou I think our travel agent owe us more then that..

Daniellee143,

From the Dawn's deck plan all the G cabins on deck 8 are obstructed by the lifeboats. You could get lucky and get one in-between lifeboats. You will have daylight either way. IMHO much better than an inside KK (which I think are on deck 5, not 6.

Enjoy your cruise! Know you will love Bermuda!!

Archived