Inspiration or Imagination

kelly261

I have been on both and they are sister ships so both the same. They have undergone multimillion $$ renovations since I was on them so cannot wait to see the "new" ship in August!

They are the same class of ship so deck plans/cabins are the same. Both have received the new waterworks upgrades and have refurbished cabins and public rooms. About as identical as you can get. Pick between them based on itinerary, cost, and most convenient departure port. Inspiration sails from Tampa, Imagination from Miami.

I've been on both. They're both Fantasy class ships, and have both received the new upgrades. In this case, you should pick which one based on price, and the ports of call. I tend to sway towards the Inspiration because Tampa is only a 45 minute drive for me, and also the Inspiration was the first ship I ever sailed on so she is near and dear to my heart. You will have a fabulous time on either one!

Archived