Hull Cabin on VOS

Shine

Hi...we're currently booked on the Voyager in cabin 6616. Can anyone tell me if it is a Hull balcony cabin? If it is, we can move up to 7616, is that a Hull Balcony? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....

Do you mean HUMP cabins? cabins that are located where the ship bumps out? If that is what you mean yes. But on the VOyager I would take 7616

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do;jsessionid=0000htTaYPNguNXeCf6Mmgzhv4b:v2mocc7o?shipCode=VY&deckCode=06&shipProfile=1080&sailDate=1041017

Serene56: Thank you for responding. I know that 6616 is a "hump" cabin, but I was wondering if it's a Hull cabin, (not a typical balcony, the balcony is actually cut out of the ship...bottom half of balcony is sheet metal not plexi glass like rest of balcony cabins). I thought I had read somewhere that balconies on deck 6 were the hull type, (including the humps). Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Cheryl

ohhhh- ok- deck 6 on the VOyager has the steel on the bottom of your balcony partition. If its not a bother to move up to 7 then do so.

But that partition isnt really in your way. When you sit on the chair you can look out and see.

Personally- I would be moving up a deck

Archived