Mediterranean Cruise - Noordam

kweentwo

Jade, I was going by the Daily Programs themselves, which I have beside me waiting to go into a scrapbook. They have Day 1 as boarding day and Day 10 as Messina. Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks for the song title - I couldn't remember it, just the general theme.

Jade, I was going by the Daily Programs themselves, which I have beside me waiting to go into a scrapbook. They have Day 1 as boarding day and Day 10 as Messina. Sorry for any confusion.

That's how I consider it too, except that instead of Day 1, it's night 1 because it's called a 10 Night Mediterranean Cruise, not day cruise. :D

The Noordam is a beautiful ship. Probably the prettiest I've been on. Everything is in great condition-no wear and tear to be seen anywhere. DD and I had an I category on deck 8. Lots of storage room. Friends were in outside cabin on deck 1 and they each had 3 people per cabin so it was tight for them. Understandably so. All of our room stewards were top notch. Decor of the ship is muted and elegant. The food quality itself I found to be no better or worse than RCCL, Princess, Carnival or Celebrity. It was good restaurant fare. You can't expect 5 star cuisine in a mass produced setting. Friends however dined at the Pinnacle Grill and said that it was worth every penny, it was that good. With all the open spaces on deck, the Noordam should be a beautiful ship for the Caribbean.

That's how I consider it too, except that instead of Day 1, it's night 1 because it's called a 10 Night Mediterranean Cruise, not day cruise. :D

I originally wrote Night 1, Night 2 but that got more confusing. Btw, I am looking at the printed itinerary posted on HAL's web site that has the day you board as Day 0 and first full day, Day 1. It doesn't matter but that is why I wanted clarification on the ports for the days that were Formal.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived