Single Sppliment Information - Urgent

feebee_71

Hi,

I am hoping (though it is a long shot) that someone on here may have asked for a quote (or made a booking) for Oceana E820 this summer including Single Suppliment.

am having to consider a booking eing changed and at the moment it is showing as being 60% for this particular cruise. Someone has tried to find out fr me and as been told it was 60% back in May last year.

I find it hard to believe P&O have not increased the single supplimentsince then, especially as this cruise is taking place in the school holidays and covers August Bank Holiday weekend.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated - I do not need to know prices for the cruise as I know what price we booked at, it is only the rate of S/S I lack.

Feebee_71 :confused:

H MatMany thanks for the link, unfortunately it is the level of single suppliment back n April last yearnot currenty that I need to get hold of.

The main problem is that, although I have a 1st edition P&O 2008-2009 brochure as the cruise is a short one it doesn't have the details of single suppliment in the brochure - in fact, it doesn't have all the cabin grades listed just the lowest grade in inside, outside and suites etc........... I have to find out the amount when the cruise first went on sale last year.

Feebee_71 :confused:

Archived