Help...I can't decide what to do!

FLIP FLOP GAL

Ladies & Gentlemen...I am officially stumped. I just don't know what to plan for our day in Belize. Neither me or my GF have ever been to Belize before, so everything is going to be a new experience. What the heck should we do?! Of course the cave tubing sounds cool, but I would like to find something a little different...maybe cave kayaking, rafting, etc. We are both late 20's (ok, I'm REALLY early 30's), adventurous/active, fun folks. So far we're already zip-lining in Roatan, snorkeling in Grand Cayman, and beaching it in Cozumel. Where are all the Belize experts to point me in the right direction to make this day complete??

Give me all of your ideas/favorites?

I'm with you on this one I can't make my mind up on what to do in Belise. I have been asking around to find a private beach close by so we could relax and have a few drinks. I will need to relax Panama and Costa Rica will have burned me out.

For me, visiting Belize requires snorkling. I love being out on the water and when we visited late year my husband and I chartered with private company to visit Caye Caulker area (small island about an hour's boat ride away from cruise port.) Along the way we spotted dolphins playing in the water chasing our boat. The reef there is incredible for snorkling - the best i have have done to date. In addition we did a stop to feed sting rays and nurse sharks which is always a fun, local kind of thing to do. Being in the water interacting with these critters and the reef - all just amazing experiences. I know when we go back we will contact Coral Breezes and again go on this adventure vs. stay inland and only see the area around the port and the shopping villa.

Enjoy!

when are you going? We have booked w/Major Tom and are looking forward to it. (We are late 20s also)

We are going to be on the Carnival Valor, sailing on Aug. 31, (we'll be in Belize on Sept. 4). Too bad we won't be on the same ship...that could have been fun! What exactly have you heard about Major Tom? (I'm not too familiar)

Archived