5daRome+20Med cruise HAL Noordam Apl/May

ranles

Tried to do this as a trip report but told it was more appropriate as a post, by cruies critic. This is my trip report posted on flyertalk. As more people can benefir from the details of our cruise here, I post this link. 20 days on the Noordam was preceeded by a 5 day precruise package thru HAL in Rome. both East and West Med

http://flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=828378

At the time, I thought it would be best (months before the cruise). Lots of foreign countries and languages. The cruise director was Adam, I believe he was a bit new, but I do not know that as a fact.

Can't wait to read your review, as I leave for Rome on Friday!

You probably did the right thing in booking your shore excursions through HAL, when you did. The HAL pricing has gone up. I don't blame you for being careful. We have booked two excursions through HAL and two with recommended private drivers. The rest, we plan to do on our own and I can tell you that I am a little nervous about that decision.

Archived