Just returned - Pacific Princess Holy Land ~ Any questions?

Karkies25

Hello All!

You guys were all such a great source of information when I was planning this cruise so I just wanted to return the favor if you have any questions.

The cruise was FABULOUS! I am a small ship convert! No lines or waiting for anything. I was worried about the motion of the ship, but it was never an issue. We had a porthole room on deck three.

Ask away!

Hello All!

You guys were all such a great source of information when I was planning this cruise so I just wanted to return the favor if you have any questions.

The cruise was FABULOUS! I am a small ship convert! No lines or waiting for anything. I was worried about the motion of the ship, but it was never an issue. We had a porthole room on deck three.

Ask away!

What tours would you recommend?? Ship tours or independent? What was the highlight of your trip?? Lots of info will be appreciated!!!

Thanks for answering questions.

Do they have self-service laundries?

Do they have laundry for Elite members?

Are you going to write a review?

Thanks in advance,

Shirley & Charles

Here are my answers:

What tours would you recommend?

We took only one tour with the ship called "Jereuslem and Bethlehem". It was very fast paced and extremely crowded. Shopping was only available for 10 minutes at a pre-chosen shop in Bethlehem with no souvenir type items (postcards/etc). It was all religious high-priced items. I swore to myself at that moment that I will never take a big bus tour again. Too many people AKA "the herd" and no free time for exploring (just even 15 mins would have been appreciated.) I heard from other passengers that the tours with the ships were just so-so.

Ship tours or independent?

We did independent tours in Kusadasi with Ekol and the Egypt overnight with DeCastro. Otherwise we just explored on our own with our guide books. We found some great out of the way spots that were non-touristy. Example: We walked down the big hill in Haifa from the gardens to the ship and passed through three seperate communities (Muslim, Christian, then Jewish) Very cool.

What was the highlight of your trip?

Overnight tour in Egypt with DeCastro. My review got deleted off of the "Africa & M. East" board, so PM me if you want details.

Do they have self-service laundries?

Yes, but they were always very busy with 5+ people in line waiting to wash/dry. $1 to wash and $1 to dry (quarters only). Laundry soap provided for free.

Do they have laundry for Elite members?

I don't know, I am not elite. Sorry.

Are you going to write a review?

Probably not....but I am happy to answer any further questions.

Archived