Dress up nights on Dawn ?

Hi, I have been on the Dawn before but I have also been on other cruise lines also and for the life of me I cannot remember if the Dawn had the traditional Captains night where we all get dressed formal with a cocktail hour ???

Sailing to Bermuda on the 29th of June so I think I need to start planning.

Thank you,

Kevin

Also, anyone been to Snokel Park? Worth going? I have a 15 yr old son I need to keep active :)

Thanks again

There are no formal nights on NCL cruises. They are known as "dress up or not nights." You will find that about 50% of the passengers will dress up and that will range from a very few in tuxes down to shirt/tie. The other 50% will be in "resort casual" (Polo shirts, kahki pants or tennis shoes.) These types of attire are welcomed and allowed in ALL dining venues on ALL nights.

In addition, jeans are allowed in all dining venues with the exception of one of the two main restaurants each night. That restaurant will be listed each day in the Freestyle Daily.

Shorts, t-shirts and bathing attire are not allowed in most of the dining venues after 5:00 p.m. (although you are welcome to wear those if you dine in the buffet or the Blue Lagoon (on ships that have that).

Regardless of whether you are one of those who love to dress up or choose to stay in resort casual because you are on vacation, you will fit in either way. That is the joy of Freestyle, the ability and choice to dress as YOU want. (with minimal restrictions.)

Archived