Dailies or pics from recent Med Gem?

pandi77

Hello,

Could anyone provide either pictures or freestyle dailies from the Gem on her recent Mediterranean voyages? I have recently booked in May 09' in an aft suite and would like a preview from a recent guest...

Thank you,

Hello,

Could anyone provide either pictures or freestyle dailies from the Gem on her recent Mediterranean voyages? I have recently booked in May 09' in an aft suite and would like a preview from a recent guest...

Thank you,

I just got home from the Gem (May 25th - June 1) I kept all the freestyle daily's and I have pics I will be downloading in the next day or so. As well as writing an incredible, wonderful review!! If you have questons just ask? And I will get to those pics and the review in the next few days.

missty

Missty, looking forward to your review and pics.

Just wondering, how was the Barcelona airport on Sunday morning coming home? We have a 10:15 AM flight home and I have heard a couple of horror stories about the airport. We are sailing in November, so I am hoping that the busiest travel season will be over by then.

Do tell us all about the ports and the excursions you chose.

Thanks for your reply Misty,

I look forward to reading your review and viewing your pics and dailies.

Where was your cabin on the ship? Sounds like there isn't a "bad" one on the ship!

Your enthusiasm is making my hubby and me even more excited!

Andi

Missty, looking forward to your review and pics.

Just wondering, how was the Barcelona airport on Sunday morning coming home? We have a 10:15 AM flight home and I have heard a couple of horror stories about the airport. We are sailing in November, so I am hoping that the busiest travel season will be over by then.

Do tell us all about the ports and the excursions you chose.

Not Missty but we also just got back from the Gem Med cruise (May 17-25). The airport wasn't very busy on Sunday morning at all. Our flight was delayed so we had some time to browse the shops upstairs through the security checkpoint. It's actually a decent airport if you have time on your hands.

Use the search function to find my review if you want to know about our NCL excursions, AA suite, restaurant experiences, etc.

Happy cruising!

I am really looking forward to seeing the dailies and reading the reviews.

This is my mom's first ever trip to Europe (first cruise since the 70s) and my first trip on NCL, so I want to know what to expect and I like to give her as much information as possible so she has a lot to look forward to.

I will get my review done this weekend! Promise! I am realizing a 9 hour time difference is hard to get use to! Ugh! lol The airport was easy for us. We had a 11:30 flight with British Airways. We took a taxi from the port at about 8:20am and arrived, checked in, went through security and was sittting there waiting by 9:30. Many people were off the ship far earlier than that. It was very painless! Oh we did use the ships internet cafe to check in online the night before. And we did the self debarkation. Simple, just went and ate breakfast, went back to our room, gathered up our suitcases, walked off and on our way.

Our cabin was a mini-suite #11092. We were up sold from our balcony to the mini-suite. Loved it!! But, I can tell you, we were barely in our room, and hardly used the balcony. It is a port intensive cruise and we had plans all day everyday! So, we ate, danced a little, etc. and crashed into bed!! LOL

I LOVED, LOVED this ship. And this cruise!!!

I was on the same cruise as Missty and I just posted my review. I also just replied to a post about Gaudi. As I wrote in my review the dailies weren't as important as on other cruises. There just wasn't time to do much of the ship activities. There is only one sea day and the back to back 12 hour days really leave you tired. The trip was great and you are going to have a hard time watching the calendar waiting for your sailing.

Archived