Victoria BC Fisherman's Wharf - directions from cruise dock?

CaboCruise

I'm not doing any planned excursions in Victoria, but I'd really like to visit both Fisherman's Wharf and also the Inner Harbor area where the street performers usually are. I need directions to these two areas from the cruise dock please. Where does the NCL Pearl ship dock in Victoria BC? and could someone please give me directions from the Pearl cruise ship to Fisherman's Wharf? Is it walking distance? Also, how far is Fisherman's Wharf to the Inner Harbor area of BC where all the street performers are? Is that walking distance to there? Thanks for any info!

Yes it is all within distance of Ogden Point where the cruise ships dock. Of course I'm assuming you aren't mobility challenged at all. When you come out of the cruise terminal, turn left and just start walking; you should be able to find your way. I'm sure some kind Victorian will answer you with more specific directions. Mind you there isn't much at Fisherman's Wharf - other than Barb's Fish & Chip shop.

The wife and I took a bus tour then on the drivers way back to the bus yard he dropped us off in front of the Empress. We walked around, took the water taxi tour and then walked back to the ship. It is about a 20 minute stroll and I am sure they can show you from the dock were to go. We took the walkway around the harbor and back to the boat. Have fun and take your camera.

I have never thought of fishermans wharf in Victoria as a tourist attraction but definitely the Inner Harbour area is, that is where during the summer buskers perform and it really is quite entertaining. You can walk to the Innner Harbour as op's have mentioned in about 15/20 mins, or take the shuttle buses that will be at the pier for $7 pp rtn or a cab fare will be about $10 each way.

Thank you everyone for all the great info. I really appreciate it.

Should I skip Fishermans Wharf? The reason I wanted to see Fishermans Wharf is too see the seals that you can feed from the docks. I saw videos of it on YouTube and I thought it would be fun to go see those seals. Anyone know if the seals are still coming up to the Wharf to feed?

The seals are always there but is it worth going to see them, I don't personally don't think so but it's your call. You have to walk right past the area to get to the Inner Harbour area so it's not like you're going out of your way.

Thank you everyone for all the great info. I really appreciate it.

Should I skip Fishermans Wharf? The reason I wanted to see Fishermans Wharf is too see the seals that you can feed from the docks. I saw videos of it on YouTube and I thought it would be fun to go see those seals. Anyone know if the seals are still coming up to the Wharf to feed?

Sorry, I didn't notice that you are from Nashville....sure if you want to see seals then that is a good spot. It is just with a lot of us on the west coast seals are a nuisance to be endured.

Archived