Luxury mattresses

Luxury ivory satin pinstripe bed linens

Fluffy duvets in place of blankets

Luggage protector on bed at embarkation

Luxury bathrobes

Luxury towels

Pillow menu - option of feather or therapeutic pillows

Massage shower heads

Luxury bathroom amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, bath gel, plus new lip balm, gel eye mask, bath salts and loofah mitts)

Facial mist (choice of scents)

Complimentary slippers

Fresh flower arrangement

Complimentary corsage and boutonniere on first formal night

Complimentary mini-bar - one-time set up

Combined DVD/CD Players

DVD Library - each vessel has a 100-title DVD library available to suite passengers

Halo light magnifying vanity mirrors on vanity Upgraded room amenities, including ice bucket and tray, leather wallet for cruise card, high quality pen, combined clothes brush, lint remover and shoe horn, shoe cleaning mitt, sewing kit, white cloth laundry bag, black cloth shoe shining bag

Complimentary Princess tote bag

Umbrella for use during the cruise

Services:

Expedited embarkation process

Preferred Anytime DiningSM reservations

Personal shore excursion reservations

Complimentary laundry and dry cleaning service

Complimentary shoe polishing service

Dining Services:

Welcome glass of champagne at embarkation

Extended room service menu (extended breakfast, lunch, dinner offering)

In-suite afternoon tea service

Passenger's choice of deluxe canap?s, delivered daily

Onboard Activities:

Complimentary internet access in onboard Internet Cafes (wireless internet connection not included).

Private portrait sitting

Complimentary use of the thermal suite in the Lotus Spa (Emerald Princess, Caribbean Princess, Crown Princess, Sapphire Princess, Diamond Princess, Star Princess, Coral Princess and Island Princess).

Passengers who travel in mini-suites will also enjoy the luxury of special bed linens, and upgraded amenities.

Mike:)

WOW - thank you so much for such a thorough answer!

What is the thermal suite in the Lotus Spa?

Sorry, but I have not utilized the thermal suite.

Someone else will chime in I am sure.

• 1 month later...
Thats all ?????....We are on a 14 nighter on the Pacific Princess....that wont last us too long.......:D :D

The bar set up is just a 'blip' compared to some of the other perks you will get in a full suite. We considerate it just a little bonus. Even without it, the perks would still be wonderful!

The bar set up is just a 'blip' compared to some of the other perks you will get in a full suite. We considerate it just a little bonus. Even without it, the perks would still be wonderful!

That's for sure. Our favorite part is being able to come home without facing a mound of dirty clothes due to the free laundry and dry cleaning.

That's for sure. Our favorite part is being able to come home without facing a mound of dirty clothes due to the free laundry and dry cleaning.

How long is the turn-around on the laundry?

Do you tip them?

How long is the turn-around on the laundry?

Do you tip them?

Usually two days unless you check express service (which is no extra charge with Suite or Elite benefits). If you turn the laundry over to the room steward before 9:00 AM, it is usually back around 5:00.

and I understand that we don't get a choice either..

But you do. I have always asked the steward to exchange the other six minis for six more Beefeaters and it has always been done with a smile.

Thanks for all the great information. We have just booked our first ever Princess cruise and decided to book a full suite too. An Aft PS on Caribe deck on Diamond P:D .

So are delighted to read up on some of the perks. Thank you.

Can I ask though. If anyone knows what is meant when they say FREE use of the Lotus Spa. I'm not quite sure if I'm using Princess website correctly or not, but I can never find the info I'm looking for. Including the 'suite perks' and having read the link I now dont know what they mean by the Lotus Spa.

Any further little tid-bits will be most welcome . eg links to room service menus, etc or any wonderdul photos will be much appreciated.

Thank you fellow CCrs

happycruzer

Archived