RCCL AOS Family Suite

dont have any pictures but we were two adults and 3 kids age 11,6,7 and felt it was crowded. since then our next two crusies were with adjoining cabins which works out the best for 5 to 6 people

2001 voyager, 2003 adventurer, 2004 granduer until we sail the serenade

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;04;17;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

just back I'm sorry no pictures yet we has room 9293. We were 4 adults 2 kids it worked out ok because we put 2 adults in 1 bed then the beds came down for the kids and lucky us we had out own room. I do not know were the other person would sleep maybe on the couch? It was very hard though when closed. Balcony was very nice. Enjoyed a very windy afternoon there windless. Bring some string to put up, to dry the towles and rinsed out suits! Have a great time

sorry it took so long to respond. No it was a regular bathtub, the other bathroon has one og those round showers(which are small). The balcony is great there is a table with 4 chairs 4 more deck chairs and 2 chaises. Enjoyed many evenings pre-dinner out there. In response to the perks I am really not sure what you are talking about. There was a seperate line to board. When we arrived around 3:00 there was nobody there anyway so that did not really matter. We had use of the conceirge, which we used for the ice tickets only . Any more ?'s don't hesitate to ask Enjoy your trip( Don't Forget aos is being dry-docked to revamp some of the rooms maybe the family suite will be one of them.

Just came back from AOS 4/4 cruise last week. We had 2 strms. One was a family strm, rm 6200 in front of ship. A bed which we made into 2 singles, sleep couch and bunk beds. My 3 teens slept there. My husband and I took a sm inside promenade rm down the hall, 6281 which was fine. I thought a week with all of us in one rm with 1 bath would not be fun, if my kids were little then it probably would have worked.

Hope this answers some ques.

Barb

How old are your children? I think you will find a better experience in the grand suite and then get an inside cabin across the hall for the children if they are old enough. If not, you might actually look into getting two adjoining suites. I bet you will be surprised that the price is not all that much more. Suites are much better appointed and you get many more perks than a family suite. Just a thought you should look into.

Andreakul

Grandeur 3/13/2004

Navigator 7/5/2003

Explorer 7/5/2002

Infinity 7/20/2001

Norway- Millenium Cruise 2000

I am planning a cruise for 7 (includes my husband, two 20 year olds, three 18 year olds and myself. I'm considering the Royal Family suite plus the stateroom next door. Our last cruise we had 2 connecting "C" suites on VOS. The teens (there were 4 on that trip) took turns on the very uncomfortable sofa bed. Plus two of the 18 yr. olds are now over 6 ft. tall and there is just not enough room in the bed for them to share.

Do you think this is my best bet? Any help would be appreciated.

Brenda

Festivale 5/80

NCL Sunward 3/93

Disney Magic 3/01

RCCL Voyager 4/03

Island Princess 7/03

Archived