Port Canaveral Transportation

I am sure this has been asked, but the search function is not working. I will be sailing on the Mariner or the Seas in 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone know the best way to get to Port Canaveral from Orlando airport for four of us? I would rather not rent a car for the round trip drive. Also, I am an NCL veteran who will post a detailed review and comparison when I return. I love NCL, but the amazing thing to me is all I read is negative NCL reviews and positive RCCL reviews. Maybe that means I will really love RCCL, who knows.

There are numerous private car services and several of them are mentioned on the "I work in Port Canaveral" thread on the Florida Departures board. After extensive research, I booked a van with Florida Sunrise Transportation. They were responsive to my inquiry and prompt in confirming the booking (after a bad experience with trying to book another company). I did some searches and a couple of people had used them with good results. They (along with their competitors) generally have town cars for smaller groups and larger vans for big groups. I do suggest that you make sure that any company you book is listed on the list of approved ground transportation at the Orlando airport (found on the Orlando airport site). Hope this helps.

Arts Shuttle comes highly recommended.

At this time Arts Shuttle is not operating. I called to change our pick up time and was told that Arts was 'out of business' and they had not turned their reservations over to anyone. Lucky for me Delta changed our flight times or we would have been standing there waiting for a ride that was not gonna come.

Oh wow - too bad about Art's. I wasn't aware of any issues with them, and although we rented a car (two one-way rentals) to get ourselves to the port, many of our cruisemates on both of our Mariner cruises were very satisfied with Arts. I'm sorry to hear that they are no longer in business

At this time Arts Shuttle is not operating. I called to change our pick up time and was told that Arts was 'out of business' and they had not turned their reservations over to anyone. Lucky for me Delta changed our flight times or we would have been standing there waiting for a ride that was not gonna come.

Wow - the last time we used Arts it was about six weeks ago, and our driver was just fantastic. Our flight arrived very late (like 1:50 am, was to be 11 pm), and she was there waiting for us with a smile! She told us that they had recently been purchased by a couple who owned another business in the area (I think it was a cab company), but the drivers were concerned that things may change ...

I just looked at their website and it says a new one is coming June 15th, so I wonder if they are just reorganizing. They seemed to have a license to print money; they were always busy, and not just with cruise business.

Archived