One last DAWN question!

terri1020

Leaving tomorrow on Dawn, so I promise this will be the last question! Are the showers at the spa open to all or just those who pay for spa services? DS loved to take his shower (they were huge and he is 6'4") in the spa shower on the Carnival Legend and was asking about Dawn. I told him I would post on CC and I would have an answer by tomorrow morning when we leave...I'm counting on you all now!

Thanks, Terri

When I was on Dawn last December there was a fee of $10.00 per day per person to use the spa in any way, shape or form.:(

The up side is that the showers were a bit bigger in the cabins than other lines I've been on.

Happy cruising:)

Hi Terri,

Your screen name looks so familiar. I think we actually sailed on the Legend last year. We all met in the piano bar. Looks like your sailing the Dawn today. I am sailing the Dawn on the 29th of this month too !!! Have a great time. I expect a full report when you get back, like what movies played, food, service everything. I actually sailed the Dawn 3 yrs ago and it is my favorite ship. You will not be disappointed ! Have a great Sailing. Also if you check out snorkel park in Kings Warf let me know. We are thinking of going there. It is in walking distance of where the ship docks. See if they rent jet skis there. My son wants to do that and the Segway tour.

Have fun again,

Kevin from Carteret, NJ

Archived