Nassau ATV Tour

brown28

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried once and it was confirmed for the wrong date. So I canceled and am hoping to get August 3 confirmed. I will let you know how it turns out if we are able to book. I sent the e-mail today and if I get a response for the right day I will book it.

I have tried once and it was confirmed for the wrong date. So I canceled and am hoping to get August 3 confirmed. I will let you know how it turns out if we are able to book. I sent the e-mail today and if I get a response for the right day I will book it.

Made deposit and we are booked! We will have a 9:30 start since we are the only ones booked (6 in our group). I will report back to let you know how it was.:D

Made deposit and we are booked! We will have a 9:30 start since we are the only ones booked (6 in our group). I will report back to let you know how it was.:D

I just booked the ATV tour from a independent company called island marketing. I read several people have tried them before so I booked a tour on July 4. I will write back and let you know how it went,:D

• 1 month later...
Has anyone ever done the ATV Island Tour in Nassau? Fun,,,any comments good or bad would be much appreciated:)

:mad:I booked a ATV island tour through Island Marketing Ltd based on a few older reviews in this forum. The ATVs are in terrible condition and unsafe to ride. We were picked up (late of course) by one of the guides. He drove us(myself, husband and son) to their ATV location-a run down dirty building in downtown Nassau. There were many ATVs inside the building,all in need of repair. There were only 5 outside, two for the guides and 3 for us. All of the ATVs broke down in one way or another except for one of them. We were put in a dangerous situation and I have emailed the company asking for a response and a refund. I do my homework before booking any tour outside of the cruise ship and thought that I had made a good choice, but I was very wrong. Anyone considering this tour please ask me for details and I will respond. This just happened to us last Wednesday, July 28, 2008.

quote.gif

Archived