BCH ? will it be worth our time

lizziebeth66

We are going on our first cruise in 21 days. We already have the dolphin swim booked in nassau. We have it booked for 10:30am. My dd still wants to be able to go to the beach, and after reading all the post we've decided that we will probably go to British hilton. My problem is I'm concerned that it may not be worth the money of the wristband if we do not get finished with the dolphin swim and get to the hotel until later in the afternoon. I think I read earlier that they closeup & take up the chairs around 5:30, but I can't find it now. Does anyone know it that is true, can you still stay on the beach, or do you have to leave?

And thanks for all the help, I have been reading and finding such great information from this site. Thanks to all of you I was brave enough that I booked our dolphin swim with dolphin encounters all by myself and not through carnival. And again thanks to all of you am even more excited about my first cruise than I was before I found this site.

Archived