Carnival Liberty, Western - tender in Cozumel?

stargate fan

Strange, our itinerary (for the week of July 19th) shows the 'normal' tender for the Cayman stop but not the Cozumel one.

This will be our third time to Cozumel and we docked the last two times. There is a page in our documents that lists the itinerary. Next to Cozumel and GC, there are asterisks. The legend shows the asterisk means tender.

Did you get your documents yet? Let me know what yours shows, if you don't mind.

This will be our third time to Cozumel and we docked the last two times. There is a page in our documents that lists the itinerary. Next to Cozumel and GC, there are asterisks. The legend shows the asterisk means tender.

Did you get your documents yet? Let me know what yours shows, if you don't mind.

In eDocs for our July 19th Sailing there is only an Asterisk on the GC port. Nothing on Cozumel to indicate a tender. As mentioned it seems to be the only ship in Port that day. I hope you can get an answer from Carnival.

I just looked at the cruise ship calendar and the Liberty is the only ship in Cozumel Monday July 6th. It must just be a typo and you should be able to dock.

We are in Cozumel on Monday, July 7. I still hope we are the only ship that day.

In eDocs for our July 19th Sailing there is only an Asterisk on the GC port. Nothing on Cozumel to indicate a tender. As mentioned it seems to be the only ship in Port that day. I hope you can get an answer from Carnival.

"My Reservations" on Carnival.com also shows that we are docked in Cozumel, but our paper documents (I love getting that fat envelope in the mail :D ) show an asterisk next to Cozumel.

What is, is. I was just curious.

Archived