Great Times on the Lido!!!!!!!!

NYCruiser24

Hey everyone! Whats you favorite deck music to hear when relaxing on the Lido Deck with your favorite Drink of the Day!!!!!!! Ahh I can picture a Funship Special listening to Margaritaville!!!!!

Anything that IS NOT PRE-RECORDED or piped in.... give me the old days when it was mainly a LIVE BAND ! :D

I have to agree with Travel Angel! The live band is just great whatever they play! When we were on the Miracle in April sitting out at the adult pool they had music being piped in - which is all fine - except it was Christmas music!! We laughed a lot at that one! That was probably the only downfall for sitting back there - no live music! Next time the ipod is coming along!

Anything that IS NOT PRE-RECORDED or piped in.... give me the old days when it was mainly a LIVE BAND ! :D

I agree with you!!!! Just not the band that was on the Triumph two weeks ago....I liked the band that was on Elation in 2006!!! They were GREAT!! ;)

I like the live bands too. Soca, Calypso, reggae, and classic pop/rock works for me. I don't like 99% of the modern music now, it sucks....They tend to play too much modern trashy songs on deck when they get the prerecorded tape going...

Ah, I am looking forward to listening to Margaritaville in Margaritaville

87 days!!!

Archived