Mariner embarkation

prizm8

Hi:

How early have people been able to start the embarkation process at Port Canaveral for the Mariner? It seems that we started the process in Miami for the Navigator about 11 to 11:30. Thanks..

Great question! I'm considering flying into Melborne airport, and curious how far that is from Port, as well as what time do you normally board the ship by?

I'd like to stop at Ritz Camera on the way to the ship, but not sure how much of a window I have before the ship leaves.

Anyone able to give me some advice?

As long as the ship gets in on time you can board between 11:00 and 11:30 however on ours in March the boat had a medical emergency and did not get in until 10:00 and they were turning away people trying to board and the people coming off were trying to get out...anyway it was a traffic nightmare that we sat in for 4+hours. We start at 12:00 and we finally got on the ship after 4pm

Christina:

We are flying out of Syracuse the day before. Considered Melbourne since it was so close to Port Canaveral but could find few air choices. Do you have to fly Delta?

That seems to be the only airline showing up amazingly when I try through the various travel channels :confused:

We spent the night before at the Radisson and their shuttle started transfering passengers at 11:30am. I was told that Port Canaveral does not open the parking lot gate and will not allow any embarkation passengers until 11:30am so it doesn't make sense to show up early. We were on the first shuttle to the port. Once at the port, they were already processing passengers but didn't start boarding until around 12:30pm. There was a large wedding party that boarded before all the other waiting passengers.

Archived