Thank you, thank you, thank you!

mfboat

I just wanted to say thanks to everybody on this board who has given me such valuable information.

Last night I noticed that the balcony cabins on the June 26th Miracle sailing had decreased. Called my TA who called Carnival and they're giving each adult a $200 credit. There's 8 of us in 4 balcony rooms.

So, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Take that money that you didnt have before and book one of those Dolphin swims.

Fred

There is almost enough to book a family dolphin swim ~ which I think would be incredibly cool! The list price for this excursion on our upcoming cruise is $1900.00 ~ obviously no family dolphin swim for us. But, if $1600.00 of that amount could come from an OBC, I would seriously consider booking!

Have fun with it, however you choose to spend it!

There is almost enough to book a family dolphin swim ~ which I think would be incredibly cool! The list price for this excursion on our upcoming cruise is $1900.00 ~ obviously no family dolphin swim for us. But, if $1600.00 of that amount could come from an OBC, I would seriously consider booking!

Have fun with it, however you choose to spend it!

I've only done it once with Wendy in P.V. but Wendy keeps going back. It was an Amazing swim with those guys.

Dolphin%20copy.jpg

I just wanted to say thanks to everybody on this board who has given me such valuable information.

Last night I noticed that the balcony cabins on the June 26th Miracle sailing had decreased. Called my TA who called Carnival and they're giving each adult a $200 credit. There's 8 of us in 4 balcony rooms.

So, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Why did you call ? Did you see something on your reservations or what? Was it a price drop? I booked ours (8F) for $847 so I don't guess I'll be getting any decreases on a price like that. :o ....:D

Luv's Crusin'

Archived