Disembarking??

hatchetjack5

I am trying to figure out which departure flight to book. Is an 11:40am too early for Miami?

No, Because you have to get a Taxi, and driving time to the Airport, plus getting into the Terminal and checking in as well, you might need more time!!;) Plus Getting through Security!! Also you have to figure on any kind of Delays as well I think Id make it later and if you do have to sit around for awhile at least youll be ready to Board,never leave anything to chance,good luck!!:) .

I am trying to figure out which departure flight to book. Is an 11:40am too early for Miami?

There's a reason why Carnival suggests flights after 1:00PM. Anything can delay you. The ship could be late coming in to port (weather, emergencies, rough seas), Immigration control could be late arriving or show up understaffed (which delays the entire process), some passengers may not have settle up their shipboard account (they don't let you off until all bills are taken care of), Homeland Security, ATF, DEA could decide to do a spot check of all luggage, with canines..or checkout each passenger debarking.

If all things work perfectly, you might make the flight. But, why take the chance. If you miss the flight, you are up the creek and it will cost you a bundle to get home......

We are traveling on Carnival Glory Feb 2009. We have a departing flight from Orlando at 11:42am. Our experience with Miami port officials was rough, not very organized or possibly understaffed. icon9.gif

One other time we needed to catch an earlier flight. We went to the info desk as soon as we arrived and showed them our flight tickets, Carnival gave special colored tags for our luggage and got off the ship fairly easily at Port Canaveral.icon14.gif

KarenW - I noted you just were on the Glory. Do you have any photos of the main pool? Does this ship have a water slide? I cannot find photos on the website. Thanks! icon7.gif

Archived