Has anyone experienced this free parking problem?

fat lass

I booked my cruise, which departs in three weeks, with the ********* in July last year. I was told that it included free parking. Having not had free parking before, I wrongly assumed that the parking arrangemments would be made for me. Whilst pondering through P&O's small print in their brochure, it stated that free parking should be booked 35 days in advance.

I was not informed by my travel agent, vebally or in writing of this. When I phoned CPS, 24 days prior to my departure, they informed me that I had to pay £133. They said if I was not informed, usually travel agents would meet the cost. They also sent me an email saying that my travel agent did not follow P&O's procedure as laid out in the P&O brochure.

I have made several phone calls to the ********. Their director,****l, has offered me 50% payment on paking fees if I book another cruise with them, even though I had previously booked with them again for next year!!

I would appreciate any helpful comments from fellow cruisers who have experienced the same:mad:

Archived